Bitmap comparer is used to compare test template and current output.
Bitmap comparer in Design Forms Builder:
1) Open Auto test manager
2) Select graphical test
3) Click on "BMP compare" button.
Bitmap comparer in Calculation tester:
1) Run CLC tests
2) Select node with (executed) graphical test in the tree on the left side of the window
3) Click "Bitmap comparer" button in tool bar
The button is disabled until you select node with executed graphical test in the tree view.
ubBitmap comparer support two views:/b/u
buTwo bitmaps side-by-side:/u/b
Test template output is on the left side, current CLC output is on the right side.
- TwoScreens.jpg (429.65 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
Test template and current CLC output is blinking. This mode allows easily identify output differences.
- Blinking.jpg (225.74 KiB) Viewed 2477 times